Thursday, April 01, 2010

Percentage change

If you are learning  this topic at school, here is a video clip that will help you to understand this topic better. You can replay the video clip as many times as you like  until you are really sure of the method.

Click here  to view video clip.
Once you have gone through the video clip you can now test yourself and assess how well you understand the topic.

Click here to view test.

Credits

Many thanks to emaths.co.uk and BBC bitesize for making the video clip and test pages available for free to all.

7 comments:

studymaths said...

Hi there,
I have new free resource on percentage change. It shows a worked example of a GCSE question then some interactive questions to test your self.

The url is:

http://studymaths.co.uk/keytopics/percentagechange.html

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Cheers
studymaths

World Traveler said...

hi very helpful blog you got here. especially for me who s bad in math! :) do you want to exchange links? please visit my blog and comment back to any of my posts to message me.. if you add me on your blogroll or friends list i will add your site to my blogroll too. here is my blog: http://gadgets-inpink.blogspot.com

thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

qawseed778 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

stacy said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
Dissertation Abstract Help

Author said...

Thanks for the post..

percentage change

Author said...

Thanks for the post..

percentage change

Mike Tailor said...

Thanks for the post its very helpful.
teacher training